Click the pic above to use my referral link, please and thank you!
If you have any questions, just email me and I'll help you use the points to score an affordable vacation!For those of you who can justify a business, be it you're a self-proprietor or you are part of a company, you can apply for the AMEX Business Platinum card and get 75K bonus points. There is a $499 annual fee that you could write off through your business or sell you points to more than make up the cost of the card.
You will have to spend $7K in 3 months on the card, but that isn't insurmountable...
If you would like 40K
Spending on an AMEX card is not as hard as you may think. You can charge the following to an AMEX:
National businesses such as:
- hardware stores
- car rentals
- any type of travel expense
- groceries through (click here) Yesodei Hatorah (to credit the Lindo family towards how mich they need to spend on grocery card would be nice but YOU get them. Either you can pick them up from the school or I've heard that for a minimum purchase, they deliver it to your home for free).
As per the AMEX website, with some comments thrown in from me, this card gives the following benefits:
- Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards® points for every $1 in eligible purchases charged to your Card. When sold, those points are worth around 1.22US cents per point, making the 75K bonus plus the 7K you spend on it, worth way over $1K USD.
- Transfer your points, at no charge, to many frequent flyer and other loyalty programs including 1:1 to Aeroplan®*and British Airways Avios (though there's a 2-3 business day turnover before the points will show in your Avios account).
- Interest-Free Days. Maximize your cash flow with up to 55 interest-free days.
- Expense Management Reports. Quarterly and annual reporting that makes record keeping, expense tracking and tax preparation easier.
- Access to over 1,200 lounges around the world.
- Extras at over 825 world-class properties in the Fine Hotels & Resorts Program.
- Priority Pass – one of the world’s largest independent airport lounge programs including membership and access as much as you would like with a valid boarding pass that day.
- There is an easy, convenient way to get more out of your Membership Rewards® points - simply charge an eligible purchase to your Card. Then you can pay for it with points by redeeming points for a statement credit.
- Annual Fee $499 which may be tax deductible.
- Supplementary Card fee $199 annually for Business Platinum Cards®; $50 annually for Business Gold Cards®.