ScrollRoll

ALERT: The 75K Points Welcome Bonus Is Back! Click here for more info..

Do you have questions, comments or suggestions? Please click here.

Click on any icon below for more information:

>

Monday 11 April 2016

Save $10 Off Your Tire Change, Oil, Interior Detailing or many other options!



I recently got my winter tires off and had it all done in my driveway by a qualified insured mechanic that is employed by Fiix--the Uber version of mechanics--they'll send you a pic of the guy, give you his rating with other customers, give you a 50 point road inspection, and leave you with time on your hands that could be better used for other things than driving to a mechanic to have such relatively simple things done.  Best part is that YOU pick the time, 24/7, that you would like the mechanic to come to your home/work to get the job done!

If you click on the pic above, you will receive a $10 discount!  So, for example, my $60 tire change cost me only $50--totally worth it for the convenience!

The discount won't show when you click on the link--it will simply be $10 cheaper than if you go through their website without using my link.

No comments:

Post a Comment